Job Title: Fresher Officer Procurement – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Procurement Officers are responsible for assessing products, services and suppliers and negotiating contracts. They are also responsible for ensuring that approved purchases are of sufficient quality and are cost-efficient.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Procurement for performing the following duties:-
- 1. Identifying and evaluating potential supply sources in accordance with approved procurement guidelines.
2. Monitoring running contracts and submitting timely reports to as per reporting guidelines.
3. Maintaining procurement records as per records management procedures.
4. Assisting in designing of call for bids in line with needs and procedures.
5. Receiving and compiling bids in line with procurement procedures.
6. Implementing guidelines and frameworks for bid evaluation and selection process in line with technical evaluation and Contracts Committee recommendations.
7. Ensuring that items and services procured are delivered on time in line with the signed documents.
8. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in either Procurement and Supply Chain Management or Business Administration (Procurement) or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution. Applicants should have minimum of CIPS level 1 or its equivalent.
Applicants should have a minimum two (2) years of working experience in procurement and supply chain management at Assistant Officer or Officer level in a Government or from reputable organization.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.