Job Title: Fresher Social Media Executive – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
A Social Media Executive manages all social media channels, team members, campaigns to engage customers and customer satisfaction. Their job role includes the creation of contents that drives their brand and engages customers. Today people are more on social media channels than any other media or channels.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and managing content for the selected social media accounts, including writing and posting editorial content and graphics, and liaising with the PR regularly.
- Ensure that social media policies are adhered to, are well socialized across the company and remain in compliance.
- Manage and keep an overview of all activities across all platforms.
- Assist with monitoring the organization’s reputation online.
- Build and execute social media strategy, through content research, audience identification, benchmarking, brand messaging and by conducting surveys.
- Set up and optimize company social media pages on various platforms for the best visibility of the company’s social media content.
- Monitor and develop reports and counter strategies based on competitor activities with social media spaces.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly selected posts which enlightens audiences and promote brand focused messages.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficiency and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Performs any other task as per management request.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 30th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.