Job Title: Fresher Enrolled Nurse – ISHU Jobs 2021
Organization: International Specialized Hospital of Uganda (ISHU)
Job Location: Kampala
International Specialized Hospital of Uganda (ISHU) Profile:
The International Specialized Hospital of Uganda (ISHU) is a public, specialized, referral tertiary care medical facility under construction in Uganda.
The Enrolled Nurse is a key member of the hospital clinical team. Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, he / she delivers safe, competent, individualized patient centered holistic care to an optimum level by utilizing nursing process. Provides nursing care to patients with care needs ranging from basic to complex, is responsible for and held accountable for his/her own actions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between meals
- Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampooing and showering
- Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as Joint Commission standards
- The ideal applicant must have a Certificate in Enrolled Nursing or Comprehensive Nursing from recognized institution
- Must be registered with the Uganda Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Diploma and/or certificate in specialty area is preferred
- Zero (0) to three (3) years of work experience for junior EN, > 3 years of work experience for Senior posts
How To Apply for ISHU Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.