Job Title: Fresher IT Support Officer – WATU Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: WATU Credit
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
WATU Credit Profile:
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality. Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community. We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
As an IT support officer, you will be responsible for supporting operations in the head office and branches within the framework and policies of the IT department as well as the vision and values of Watu. A successful IT support officer is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of the company and serve the needs of business support within the technical and SW scopes. Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the IT support officer is engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting computer systems. Troubleshooting problems, configuring hardware and software, implementing and adapting new tolls and setups.
- Provide support to the existing LAN/WAN network environment and implement new elements to it, such as routers, switches, and wireless infrastructure.
- Completing system installs and upgrades. Installing new systems and implementing upgrades as needed. Conducting consistent analyses of a company’s computer systems to determine if existing components meet the company’s needs and perform upgrades or updates as needed.
- Timely preparing HW and SW to company’s employees.
- Keeping track with our IT asset inventory, conducting IT item orders and keeping stock.
- Technical support and maintenance of the office equipment – such as printers, scanners, any peripherals.
- Setting up call center accounts and soft phones, following up with structure, integration and troubleshooting in the company’s call center system solution.
- Installing, troubleshooting and supporting any other apps or programs which might be implemented in the future to any of the company’s departments (supporting officers in front and back ends).
- Working hand in hand with IT Admin to cover and commence efficient IT support operation within the company.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor in IT or any relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills – public speaking, presentation and written communication.
- High attention to detail and internal quality control, good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations.
- Hands on experience with network infrastructure and configurations.
- Proficiency with Google products (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Drive), ability to use those tools for analytics and optimization of tasks and processes.
- Knowledge of hardware maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience and skills with Virtualization and Active Directory will be considered as an advantage.
What We Are Offering
- Dynamic, challenging, performance focused environment.
- Multicultural, supportive and friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Training facilitation and prospective career growth.
- Other benefits associated with the position.
How To Apply for WATU Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Qualified candidates are invited to submit Cover Letter, detailed CV, stating the earliest start date and salary expectations to our email email@example.com
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.