Job Title: HR Assistant – LWI Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Living Water International (LWI)
Duty Station: Kampala
Living Water International (LWI) Profile
LWI Uganda is an affiliate of Living Water International (LWI) a Christian International NGO with its Headquarters in Houston USA. In Uganda LWI runs an integrated WASH program in Southwestern and Eastern Uganda working in Ibanda and Mayuge Districts. LWI Uganda been operating in Uganda since 2009 providing safe clean water, Christian Witness, Sanitation and Hygiene services and building capacity of communities in operation & maintenance of wells.
To support HR Manager in tasks related to recruitment, maintenance of HR files & dbases, leave records, processing medical, GPA applications & other benefits. Also, financial record keeping, payroll, and working on special projects as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, psychology or related field
- 3 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, or related experience.
- Basic experience in processing payroll, leave and recruitment preferably with an INGO.
- Good experience in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point presentation, HRIS (added advantage)
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of the local labor laws is an added advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding personnel information.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
How To Apply for LWI Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.