Job Title: 2 No Experience Trainee Supervisors – Kakira Sugar Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Kakira Sugar Limited
Job Location: Jinja
Reports to: Process Shift Superintendent
Job Ref: 2021.01.213/FY-M-PR-14
Kakira Sugar Limited Profile:
Kakira Sugar Limited is a leading sugar manufacturer in Uganda. KSL boasts of 2 (two) sugar estates, one in Kakira- Jinja and the other in Kayunga. We seek to recruit dynamic, experienced and competent candidates to fill various vacant positions in the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reporting promptly for duty at the beginning of the shift and briefly discuss the state of work with the outgoing pan Supervisor.
• Studying the Pan Logbooks and checking the physical stock levels in the pans, Crystallizers, tanks and running parameters like vacuum in pans, stream/vapour pressure and temperature.
• Checking and ensuring that the receiver crystallizers have adequate capacity to receive the masscults and that the gutters are free before discharging masscults in order to avoid overflows.
• Ensuring that the sugar boiled conforms to the required quality standards such as Colour, Crystals size consistency etc.
• Boiling the syrup and or molasses liquors according to the agreed scheme and ensure that the final masscults are well exhausted and brixed up before discharging them into corrective receiver vessels.
• Checking stream out and testing the pans for leakages before starting any boiling cycle.
• Applicants should have done any of these subjects: physics, Maths, and Chemistry at A-level and possess a Degree in any of the following: Food Science Technology, industrial Chemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry.
• Not Required. Successful applicants will undergo on-job-training for one year and thereafter evaluate their suitability.
How To Apply for Kakira Sugar Uganda Jobs 2021
If you feel that you match the outlined required requirements, write to the address below, enclose photocopies of your certificates. CV and testimonials, indicating names and address of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the left-hand corner of the envelope. Your application should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager, Kakira Sugar Limited, P.O, Box 121,
Jinja – Uganda, Tel: 0414-444000
Or Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 21st June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.