Job Title: Fresher Field Officer – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Kampala
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Monitor the implementation of guidelines for the study recruitment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and implement approved recruitment work plans and monitor the integration of recruitment activities into the community engagement plans
2. Periodically evaluate the functionality of study tracking system per each participant enrolled in study and come up with interventions to curb the identified gaps in line with study objectives
3. Support the study team to monitor the implementation of community mobilization/ demand creation strategies while involving the community stakeholders to curb barriers to identification of potential participants
4. Provide technical support in the identification, documentation and referral/follow up of identified potentials participants in the community in liaison with the community stakeholders in line with study objectives
5. Liaise with the Study Coordinator to provide technical support in promoting availability and usage of study data tools for screening and recruitment then monitor reporting in terms of ‘rates, timeliness and accuracy’ for study team, while providing appropriate feedback
6. Participate in the development and implementation of linkage and referral system between the community and Baylor-Uganda CRS as well as to other CBO for recruitment and care respectively
7. Oversee the follow-up, locator information and tracing of study participants.
8. Establish regular communications with other study staff to determine the compliance of study participants
9. Contact or visit study participants to ensure scheduled appointments are not missed
10. Develop appropriate plans with families where possible to identify, restore and resolve underlying issues causing missed visits.
11. Completes CRFs and source documents as appropriate
- 1) A community related degree preferably with an evidence of comprehensive HIV training, or a degree in in Nursing or degree in public health or ‘Diploma in Clinical medicine and community health’ or equivalent from a recognized institution.2) Registered with the relevant professional body is key,
3) At least 2 years’ experience in a research institution is an added advantage.
4) At least 1 year of relevant experience in HIV prevention for research programs with a donor funded organization
5) Prior experience in Vaccine studies will be an added advantage
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21st June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.