Job Title: Relationship Manager SME – Ecobank Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Uganda
Ecobank, whose official name is Ecobank Transnational Inc. (ETI), is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers. It also maintains subsidiaries in Eastern and Southern Africa. ETI has representative offices in Angola, China, Dubai, France, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. ETI is a large financial services provider with offices in 36 countries around the world, and presence in 36 sub-Saharan countries. As of December 2012, ETI’s customer base was estimated at 13.7 million, with 9.6 million (70.2%), located in Nigeria, the continent’s most populous nation. ETI’s branch network numbered 1,305, with 1,981 networked ATMs.
The role holder is the single point of contact for the SME segment and is expected to deliver or exceed targets of the assigned segment by successfully delivering tailor-made financial solutions to the client by leveraging on bank’s capabilities (products and services) while maximising returns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client Acquisition – Generate and convert most leads into highly profitable clients and execute the agreed number of quality sales calls per week to target customers.
- Customer Management – Is a core/priority bank trusted advisor for a designated number of clients, is expected to learn from past client experience to tailor client engagement, produce clear account plans linked to customer strategy; and thus, create and deliver landmark deals.
- Cross-selling – Identify business opportunities to bring in product partners to sell multiple products to clients (lending, transactional banking, and FX) to clients
- Risk Management – Maintain and build a portfolio of clients with an acceptable risk/ reward ratio, and work within the confines of the risk management framework e.g., KYC, due diligence.
- Client team Management – Work with and develop positive relationships and coordinate activities with other employees in the branch network, Customer Experience Department, Credit Department, Operations and Technology Department to ensure seamless service to the customer.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in financial services and the banking industry with specific responsibility for retail sales management and marketing activities.
- Strong analytical skills including financial statement analysis, competitive analysis, segmentation analysis and statistical analysis; experience with data gathering and data analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing and delivering fact-based presentations and recommendations to senior management.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Demonstrated good retail banking knowledge
- Strong Mentoring & Coaching Capabilities
- Communication with superiors, peers and subordinates
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
How To Apply for Ecobank Uganda Jobs 2021
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please apply electronically by submitting your application via the Ecobank Recruitment Portal, and send your most updated CV and full details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.