Job Title: Research Associate – Apata Insights Jobs 2021
Organization: Apata Insights
Job Location: Kampala
Apata Insights Profile:
Apata Insights is a business and development research firm based in Kampala. The firm is invested in bridging access to timely, quality and innovative data for research and strategic decision-making. Apata Insights harnesses rigorous methods to provide academics, governments and non-profits with the right data and tools to make necessary timely decisions.
Monitors progress of research projects and coordinates information between departmental sections.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing documents for Institutional Review Board (IRB) in Uganda
- Design of survey questionnaires in CAPI platforms especially ODK/SurveyCTO
- Data cleaning and preparation of large household surveys
- Simple descriptive analysis
- Report writing
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor degree of at least a second-class upper grade in Statistics, Economics,
- Mathematics or a related discipline
- Demonstrate high-level skills in quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of analysis software such as Stata or R
- Experience in conducting research at different levels, including field data collection
- Knowledge of questionnaire design using CAPI platforms (such as ODK/SurveyCTO,
- Survey Solutions etc)
- Strong internet skills include data searching. Knowledge of web scraping is an
- Good technical writing skills are an added advantage.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and meet agreed goals.
- Willingness and ability to work from home during the pandemic and later flexibility.
How To Apply for Apata Insights Jobs 2021
Candidates who meet this profile and are interested should send application documents, including a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Any other information that you believe is helpful for your assessment will be appreciated, though not required.
Deadline: 20th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.