Job Title: Fleet Manager – Multiplex Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Multiplex Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Project Manager
Multiplex Limited Profile:
Multiplex Limited is an indigenous private company incorporated in Uganda in 1984, with an initial vision of contributing to the process of reconstruction of the national infrastructure after decades of civil strife and economic decline. Multiplex Ltd has transformed into one of the largest companies in the construction of Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Dams and Water works, Stone Quarrying, Concrete Products, Asphalt production, Plant Hire and Construction Material Transport Services. We are also engaged in the following services:
a) Management and control of street parking.
b) Provision of world class computerized Digital and Security printing using state of Art technologies.
c) Other services include: Real Estate, Commercial Services and Tourisms, and Hospitality Services.
Fleet managers are logistics specialists in the transportation industry. Their primary responsibilities include purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries, registering and licensing vehicles and finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling preventative maintenance plans for all company earth moving and vehicles.
- Plan and process acquisition of all spares required to implement the maintenance plans.
- Work hand in hand with the maintenance team to ensure health and safety of the company fleet.
- Maintain update database of operators and drivers
- Ensure that operators and drivers comply with all relevant regulations.
- Investigate all incidents and report to management in accordance with established processes.
- They also have to prepare reports detailing the effectiveness of the fleet.
- Manage the movement of fleet through appropriate system.
- Maintain accurate record and data bases of the company equipment and vehicles.
- Examine and analyse recorded data and advise management.
- The applicant must hold a Degree or diploma in mechanical engineering, or transport management or related profession.
- A minimum of three years of experience in fleet management preferably in a construction company.
How To Apply for Multiplex Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should Email their send a cover letter, updated CV with three referees and academic documents by email or hand delivery to the following address:
P.O. Box 3874, Kampala, Uganda
Plot 33 Mpanga Close, off Luthuli Drive, Bugolobi
Email to: email@example.com Quote the position you are applying for on the email subject
Note: Email submission-only will be accepted. Keep safe and take care, COVID- 19 is a reality.
Deadline: 24th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.