Job Title: Fresher Manager (E-Commerce & Open API) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Manager-Products & Services
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level of work: 3 (15)
MTN Uganda Profile:
Our Vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers.
MTN believes that our culture is a strategic asset enabling our success. We express our culture through our values and vital behaviours. We believe in a culture of candour, collaboration and complete accountability to get it done. By instilling this in MTN employees we ensure that we are able to deliver on our strategy, and ultimately on our vision and mission.
We achieve this through what we consider to be MTN’s vital behaviours, which set the tone for what is expected of every leader and employee in interactions with each other and all stakeholders across the Group. These vital behaviours are reinforced through the work of the MTN Academy.
The core function of this role is to drive the E-commerce Merchant strategy and Faster and seamless integration to the MTN MoMo ecosystem via Open API.
Roles and responsibilities:
Main Job Functions:
- Deliver the e-commerce and Open API road map
- Work with the sales force to identify new MFS E-commerce Merchant products and or enhancements in the to keep MTN on the fore front in the Merchant innovations space
- Define, develop and implement E-commerce & Open API products and solutions that easily induce trial and usage from the different Merchant segments.
- Determine demand and viability of new MFS Products for Merchants.
- Monitor the performance of key E-commerce and Open API merchant products.
- Work closely with the team to oversee the management of third-party MFS Service providers engaged in the integration of merchant driven products.
- Work with internal stakeholders to monitor performance of existing products; cost effectiveness to drive healthy contributory margins & pricing to ensure product/ service uptake and profitability
- Work with and through the RMMCs to ensure that the MTN Mobile Money brand and commercial objectives are achieved through a collaborative effort of executing within the regions
- Manage the end to end design of the e-commerce & open API value propositions to ensure alignment to target customer expectations
- Lead the different cross-functional teams involved in the process of developing new MFS products for E-commerce and Open API merchants
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Designing and implementing the MFS Products roadmap for E-commerce and Open API merchants.
- Develop new products user requirement specifications for E-commerce and Open API merchants on the product roadmap.
- Review product functionality and channel feedback where necessary to meet market requirements in the E-commerce & Open API merchant space
- Monitor E-commerce & Open API Mobile Money services’ performance i.e. uptime, penetration and usage and provide periodic written reports/feedback.
- Identify; analyze/utilize the findings of primary research to tailor specific MFS Services to meet customer requirements and to initiate research necessary to provide feedback on customers’ understanding of E-commerce Products.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Commerce or related field
- Proficient with MS Office application especially Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 2 years’ experience in telecommunications, product development/project management, customer services or marketing
- Must be computer literate (MS Office).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative and Observant
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can take initiative
- Independent but a Team Player
- Customer oriented
- Alert to environment changes and trends
- Good aptitude and adaptable
- Must have attention to detail
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.