Job Title: Fresher Manager (Savings, Lending & Remittances) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Manager-Products & Services
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level of work: 3 (15)
MTN Uganda Profile:
Our Vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers.
MTN believes that our culture is a strategic asset enabling our success. We express our culture through our values and vital behaviours. We believe in a culture of candour, collaboration and complete accountability to get it done. By instilling this in MTN employees we ensure that we are able to deliver on our strategy, and ultimately on our vision and mission.
We achieve this through what we consider to be MTN’s vital behaviours, which set the tone for what is expected of every leader and employee in interactions with each other and all stakeholders across the Group. These vital behaviours are reinforced through the work of the MTN Academy.
The position is responsible for the overall management of Savings, lending and remittance products’ performance which includes identification & implementation of revenue growth initiatives.
Roles and responsibilities:
Main Job Functions:
- Manage the Savings, Lending and International remittance products’ roadmap (Group and Local FINCO)
- Manage relationships with existing and future Savings, Lending and International remittances partners
- Manage the end to end design of the Savings, Lending and International Remittances value propositions to ensure alignment to target customer expectations
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to monitor the performance of existing products, identify and close service gaps aimed at driving product & revenue growth
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to enhance existing Savings, lending and International remittance and create new products
- Liaise with Legal, & compliance teams to ensure that all Savings, Lending and International remittance products abide by prevailing regulations and business rules
- Work with internal stakeholders to monitor the performance of existing products; cost-effectiveness to drive healthy contributory margins & pricing to ensure product/ service uptake and profitability
- Work closely with IT team to ensure timely delivery of quality products
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Develop and manage the Savings, Lending and International Remittance product roadmap
- Lead idea generation, product scoping, testing and delivery of Savings, lending & Internation Remittance products
- Monitor performance of Savings, Lending and International remittance products
- Work with external partners in the Savings, Lending & International remittance space to set business targets and avenues to achieve them
- Follow up on closure of identified service gaps
- Develop product growth strategies aimed at increasing revenues
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Commerce or related field
- Proficient with MS Office application especially Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 2 years’ experience in product development, marketing, customer experience or related business function
- Prior experience in the banking, Money Transfer Organizations, Telecom industry and Mobile Money will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and Observant
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can take initiative
- Independent but a Team Player
- Customer oriented
- Good aptitude and adaptable
- Alert to environment changes and trends
- Must have attention to detail
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.