Job Title: Fresher Officer (Trade Marketing) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Manager – Trade Marketing
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level of work: 2 (13)
MTN Uganda Profile:
Our Vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers.
MTN believes that our culture is a strategic asset enabling our success. We express our culture through our values and vital behaviours. We believe in a culture of candour, collaboration and complete accountability to get it done. By instilling this in MTN employees we ensure that we are able to deliver on our strategy, and ultimately on our vision and mission.
We achieve this through what we consider to be MTN’s vital behaviours, which set the tone for what is expected of every leader and employee in interactions with each other and all stakeholders across the Group. These vital behaviours are reinforced through the work of the MTN Academy.
To support the Trade Marketing function as regards, Go-To-Market delivery support and ensure that all planned Trade Marketing activities are duly implemented. With the guidance of the Manager – Trade Marketing, ensures that the Company obtains value for money in its Trade Marketing initiatives.
Roles and responsibilities:
Main Job Functions:
- Support in implementing the agreed short-, medium- and long-term Trade Marketing objectives.
- Provide administrative support on all cross functional issues affecting the Trade in the various regions, including reports and financials.
- Participate in tender meetings as a member and ensure that the trade marking interests are fully addressed.
- Advise on trade marking effectiveness through regular monitoring and reporting of execution and impact of all the trade marking activities to both Customers and the Company.
- Build and maintain healthy business relationships with all the trade and Marketing stakeholders and suppliers.
- Co-ordinate the resolution of Trade Marketing supplier complaints/problems including payment queries.
- Work hand in hand with the commercial team and other relevant stakeholders to share and incorporate feedback of planned Trade Marketing activities.
- Regularly search for information on competitor activity both internally and externally with suggestions on corrective responses
- Track expenditure lines of the trade marketing function against the approved budget and highlight areas of inefficiency and propose remedial actions.
- Perform any other function as may be delegated from time to time.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Trade visibility of the MTN Mobile Money brand and propositions
- MTN Mobile Money brand presence and ensure sales at mass gathering that conform to strategy.
- Successful execution of the MTN Mobile Money trade marketing activities
- A business degree (or its equivalent) with a bias to marketing, communications or a related field.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ working experience in a retail trade marketing environment.
- Ability to create market relevance and opportunities from abstract opportunities and conceptual plans.
- Overall market knowledge.
- Ability to track competitor market activities and strategic maneuvers.
- Understanding of FMCG market trends.
- Knowledge of MTN Mobile Money products and services.
- Basic financial literacy.
- A-Z of brand management
- Events and project management training
- Regular MTN Mobile Money Products and Services briefings
- Foundations of the Financial Industry in Uganda
- Team player
- Team leader.
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.