Job Title: Manager (Consumer Protection) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Manager-Operation
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level of work: 3 (15)
MTN Uganda Profile:
Our Vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers.
MTN believes that our culture is a strategic asset enabling our success. We express our culture through our values and vital behaviours. We believe in a culture of candour, collaboration and complete accountability to get it done. By instilling this in MTN employees we ensure that we are able to deliver on our strategy, and ultimately on our vision and mission.
We achieve this through what we consider to be MTN’s vital behaviours, which set the tone for what is expected of every leader and employee in interactions with each other and all stakeholders across the Group. These vital behaviours are reinforced through the work of the MTN Academy.
Responsible for the overall management and delivery of MTN Mobile Money Uganda Ltd Consumer Protection policy in alignment with the provisions of the Bank of Uganda Consumer Protection Regulations and the NPS Act. This includes embedding Consumer Protection principles across the internal and external partner ecosystem across people, process, product and technology.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Establish functional & 3PP Consumer Protection coordination and collaboration mechanisms
- Ensure, timely, accurate and quality reporting to the Regulator per specified reporting timelines.
- Ensure that Consumer Protection principles compliance after review of current and proposed systems, products and marketing materials is effected as part of product development, GTM, Business as usual” reviews
- Ensure that Training plans supportive of Consumer Protection principles are developed & effectively implemented for Intermediaries that support the end Users re; MoMo Agents, MTN U Dealers, 3PP Partners and their Support Staff as well as MTN Uganda Support and Service Staff.
- Manage customer and partner (3PP) complaints and ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure Customer Awareness and Education is implemented and visible at points of service per Consumer Protection Regulations
- Collaborate with Management, Risk & Compliance and Internal Audit functions to deliver the annual reviews to the Consumer Policy
- Ensure resolution of key management actions from research and analysis on the patterns and trends associated with complaints from Consumers, Agents and 3PP
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proficient with MS Office application especially Excel and Power Point
- At least 3 years’ Supervisory, Leadership experience in Operations – Contact Centre, Retail, Sales, Distribution, Agent, Outsourced Partner management, Quality Management etc.
- Prior experience in the FMCG, Telecom industry and Mobile Money will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and Observant
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can take initiative
- Independent but a Team Player
- Customer oriented
- Alert to environment changes and trends
- Good aptitude and adaptable
- Must have attention to detail
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.