Job Title: Representative (MoMo Pay) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Manager MoMo Pay
No. of Vacancies: 4
Level of work: 2 (13)
MTN Uganda Profile:
Our Vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers.
MTN believes that our culture is a strategic asset enabling our success. We express our culture through our values and vital behaviours. We believe in a culture of candour, collaboration and complete accountability to get it done. By instilling this in MTN employees we ensure that we are able to deliver on our strategy, and ultimately on our vision and mission.
We achieve this through what we consider to be MTN’s vital behaviours, which set the tone for what is expected of every leader and employee in interactions with each other and all stakeholders across the Group. These vital behaviours are reinforced through the work of the MTN Academy.
To establish and grow the Mobile money partner base in line with the overall Mobile Money Business Strategy, Mission and Vision
Roles and responsibilities:
Main Job Functions:
- Ensure the relationships with partners are realized in terms of increased sales and revenues
- To establish new distribution channels for partners and financial institutions
- To manage relationships of corporate partners
- To manage fault resolution of mobile money products and services on behalf of partners
- To drive the uptake of newly developed mobile money products
- To drive and own “end to end” partner client acquisition as per set performance targets, across all channels; integrated and Open API
- To sustainably grow transactions of the clients per set targets
- Deliver Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reporting
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Identify new sales opportunities amongst the corporate companies
- To develop strong relationships with mobile money corporate partners and initiate joint marketing campaigns.
- To drive acquisition of newly developed mobile money products
- To manage fault resolution of mobile money corporate products
To grow the mobile money corporate partner and corporate subscriber base as well as revenues
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, Social Science, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales and distribution in a competitive service industry
- Minimum experience in team management and account management
- More than two year’s driving experience
- Computer Skills
- Organizational & Report Writing skills
- Self Confidence (this is required if one is to impart any curriculum)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Player.
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.