Job Title: AP Accountant – CNOOC Uganda Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: CNOOC Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda however can be mobilized to the Lake Albert area, other construction sites or other cities as required.
CNOOC Uganda Limited Profile:
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Responsible for the collection and accurate posting of invoices, reimbursement documents, and related open items clearing.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Assess whether invoices are integrated or processed manually, understand the correct T-CODE to be used, standard summary descriptions, correct WBS and COA, cost centers, linkage between SAP and Alfresco, basic inspection between invoices and contract terms, etc.
• Process and record invoices for payment timely and accurately.
• Process and record monthly AP accruals by assisting GL team.
• Processing department’s petty cash application and related reimbursement, processing employee’s cash advanced application and management.
• Responsible for inspection and clearing of outstanding items such as AP/AR
• Work with archivists to manage and keep accounting vouchers in good filing.
• Working with both the Internal and external auditors to ensure a smooth process
• Other duties assigned by Supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Management or the related.
• At least 3-year related working experience.
• Extensive knowledge of financing, accounting and banking.
• Extensive knowledge of GAAP.
• Understanding of oil E&P.
How To Apply for CNOOC Uganda Limited Jobs 2021
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Closing Date: 9th July 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.