Job Title: Fresher Assistant (Administration) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Division: CEO Office
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level of work: 1 (10)
MTN Uganda Profile:
Our Vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers.
MTN believes that our culture is a strategic asset enabling our success. We express our culture through our values and vital behaviours. We believe in a culture of candour, collaboration and complete accountability to get it done. By instilling this in MTN employees we ensure that we are able to deliver on our strategy, and ultimately on our vision and mission.
We achieve this through what we consider to be MTN’s vital behaviours, which set the tone for what is expected of every leader and employee in interactions with each other and all stakeholders across the Group. These vital behaviours are reinforced through the work of the MTN Academy.
To ensure efficient and effective administrative functionality of the office and to maintain good internal and external relationships in the office.
Roles and responsibilities:
Main Job Functions:
- Manage the filing, storage and retrieval of office documents, scanning, distribution of staff personal files and ensure that all records and databases are updated.
- Information management by gathering, transmitting/conveying, sorting, retrieving, interpreting and evaluating information. Process and draft documents and presentations.
- Monitor the divisional OPEX budget and flag the MD/CEO; manage and account for cash imprest, requisition, store and distribute stationery, office supplies and refreshments for the staff in the division.
- Coordinate the internal and external departmental interaction programs including coordinating the travel schedules for staff and Company visitors where applicable,
- Capture and follow up requisitions in Financial system ensuring the right amounts are authorized for payment.
- Organize, schedule and facilitate EXCO and any departmental meetings, events, appointments, prepare documentation, select venues, follow up on meetings, attend meetings and take minutes thereof and update the team accordingly.
- Office and in-box management, distributing and mailing documents by scanning for necessary action and acknowledging receipt in accordance with delegation of authority
- Monitor the status and coordinate repairs and maintenance of the office environment, furniture, equipments, utilities and housekeeping.
- Receive, classify and register incoming and outgoing office correspondences and disseminate them to action centres.
- Handle Telephone conferencing and initiate/attend to callers either in person and screen & direct visitors/clients/customers who come on appointment, meeting or inquiries as per their requests and handle administrative inquiries.
- Maintain updated activity schedules and appointments for the office of the MD/CEO and advise staff, clients and customers accordingly.
- Self-management planning own career development, manage work station, manage workflow and plan leave of absence
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- An efficient and effectively managed schedule
- Spend of consumables e.g stationery, refreshments etc within budget
- Well maintained, safe and clean office environment
- Well organised events, activities
- Well maintained mail/records register
- Well-coordinated meetings and timely reporting of minutes
- Customer satisfaction / Employee satisfaction.
Effectively and efficiently managed records
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work & Social Administration, Social Sciences, Secretarial or Office Management
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position and in a reputable organization
- Exposure in Finance is an added advantage
- Administration & Management
- Oracle HCM
- Writing skills.
- Strong knowledge in modern MIS methods
- Records keeping and filling systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Behavioural qualities
- Being innovative/proactive
- Self-respect and respect for others
- Team player
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.