Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager – Customer Experience
DFCU Bank Profile:
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Officer in our Chief Operating Officer to support our expansion strategy.
Reporting to the Manager- Customer Experience, the role holder will be responsible for Customer Experience Quality Assurance Assessments across the Bank. It executes service evaluation, objectively monitoring quality service delivery across all departments and branches and highlighting areas of improvement across the Bank.
The role is also responsible for following through outbound call center activities and highlighting priority improvements for the full value of the outbound Call Centre.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design customer experience dashboards for pledge tracking and SLA across the Bank by channel and department, and monitor scorecards service standards, calls and service pledges across all touch points (touch point NPS).
- Provide insights from dashboards created, highlight interventions, propose training or projects for improvement based on VOC analytics within the Bank and outbound Call Centre.
- Report SLA performance for internal departments, branches, and outbound Call Centre daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Perform health checks, mystery shopping, call monitoring, relationship management checks, new product performance checks and outbound call coaching for teachable moments. Track customer research projects such as NPS and market probe.
- Analyze trends on customer experience metrics, complaints, incident levels.
- Implement SLA requirements between outbound, Business technology, Finance, and branches.
- Audit the Outbound Call Centre activities to ensure fair, accurate and timely representation of the bank’s customer journey and solutions. Follow through end-to-end escalations from the outbound call center.
- Analyze service provider billing in line with SLA and QA checks.
- Track and report performance of Consumer protection requirements, treating customers fairly principles, tracking closure of gaps and make timely submission to the regulator.
- Handle the risk reporting of the unit; implementing service audits, making data-based recommendations for recognition and penalties for desired accountability.
- Prepare the customer experience forum deck with embedded quality audit checks and accurate data collation across all departmental scorecards.
- Degree in business or another related field.
- At least three years’ engagement in frontline service delivery in a commercial environment.
- Level 1 training on process improvement.
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Data analytics skills and strong excel skills.
- Familiarity with voice analytics software.
- Focus on customer service and attention to detail in maintaining quality service.
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi-task.
- Possesses a positive, can-do attitude.
- Conscious of deadlines. Precision and critical thinking.
- Analytical problem solver and solution focused.
- Ability to handle conflicting/urgent priorities.
- Ability to aggressively but diplomatically question assumptions and look for the less obvious answer.
- Customer oriented with good presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Thursday 15th July 2021 to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: 15th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.