Job Title: Team Leader (Call Centre) – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager – Call Centre
DFCU Bank Profile:
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Officer in our Chief Operating Officer to support our expansion strategy.
Reporting to the Manager- Call Centre, the role holder will be responsible for supervising communication, quality of advisors and coordinate all complaints, inquiries, queries logged through the call center, ensuring follow up, closure and root cause elimination within the compliance framework.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Real time on-the-call monitoring of agents, identify gaps, coach and ensures response quality accurate and articulated engagements in line with agreed scoring across all media.
- Measure agent performance providing daily, weekly, and monthly results, insight to improvement, guidance, and feedback.
- Probe agents before and after calls to uncover missed opportunities to convert information requests, complaints and compliments into repeat sales, referrals, and salvaged accounts.
- Prepare reports such as complaints analysis, root cause analysis, outstanding issues, and statistics per agent.
- Propose shift patterns based on agent performance.
- Provide early alerts for Channel Monitoring for ATM availability, E-banking channels, VISA risk management Realtime service levels required for agent execution.
- Actively monitor risk, compliance, and security, with particular emphasis to protection of sensitive customer information.
- This is a central point of all customer experience escalations; receives, classifies, and dispatches complaints or queries to relevant departments.
- Analyze, investigate and follow up on customer complaints to full closure.
- Flag risk from customer complaints issues arising and checks to confirm that root causes of key issues have been addressed with corrective action for non-recurrence.
- Maintain customer related information for accurate record keeping.
- Escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance officer for daily incident reporting and monthly performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- At least three year’s working experience in a Financial Institution within Call Centre operations.
- Knowledge of Core banking system operations and call centre systems for solutioning.
- Good product/service and job knowledge.
- Knowledge of the operating tools for Call Centre Monitoring, Card Management System, Quality Assurance.
- An understanding of VISA Risk Management.
- An understanding of channel monitoring systems and framework.
- Broad working knowledge of Customer Administration, Soft Skills and Query processing.
- Quick thinking and good problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and able to carry out independent assessments with integrity.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, and telephone skills; able to write and communicate with ease and efficiency and able to deal with clients directly.
- Organized and efficient.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Thursday 15th July 2021 to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: 15th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.