Job Title: 2 Fresher Editors – DWC Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Development Watch Centre (DWC)
Duty Station: Uganda
Development Watch Centre (DWC) Profile:
Development Watch Centre (DWC) is a non-partisan, interdisciplinary, and independent think tank dedicated to analysing Uganda’s foreign policy and diplomacy in international milieux. One of DWC’s aims is to contribute to the policy-making process through our trainings, publications and conferences. To realise this and promote our work, the think tank is recruiting an exceptional digital diplomacy officer and two editors to join our dynamic editorial and communication teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist in proofreading
Required Knowledge & Qualification
• A Bachelor’s degree in Literature in English, Law, or International Communication, Communication, and/or Journalism and Communication; Literature in English at A’ level is added advantage; and
• Proven interest in international relations and diplomacy.
Experience and Skills
• Proven experience in editing and proof-reading;
• Problem-solving mindset;
• A team-player with strong inter-cultural competencies; and
• Ability to deliver results within tight time frames, and manage multiple assignments.
• Monthly salary in accordance with experience;
• A multicultural and challenging working team; and
• A great network within the think tank.
How To Apply for DWC Uganda Jobs 2021
To apply: A CV, motivational letter and application letter should be sent by email to email@example.com mentioning either Digital Diplomacy Officer or Editor in the subject line.
Deadline: 16th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.