Job Title: Fresher Business Intelligence Intern – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
Business Intelligence (BI) Intern will use M-KOPA’s strong internal data resources to uncover and share insights to inform business decisions throughout the company. The Intern combines analytical skills, creativity, and business acumen to improve our understanding of the company, produce operational improvements, and increase transparency, learning and accountability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect user requirements on key analytic/reporting needs from key business stakeholders
- Query data from various internal and external databases using database languages (e.g., SQL, USQL)
- Clean, interpret, and analyze data using statistical techniques
- Build models, analysis, and transformations on internal data using Excel, SQL and R
- Design user-friendly, clear, and impactful presentations of analytic findings.
- Improve and streamline technical and business processes.
- Work together with the business to ensure we are enabling data-driven decision making on the most important business questions.
- 1+ years’ experience working in technical data analytics, with excellent skills in MS Excel and SQL.
- Skills in advanced analytical, statistical, and/or programming skills, including R, Python, DAX and data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau) is added advantage.
- Career passion and if possible, education background preferred in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or related field.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and equal ability to influence executives across cross-functions and geographies
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills and ability to work on multiple assignments to deliver high quality outputs.
- Meticulousness in ensuring error-free, high-quality analyses.
- Strong preference for candidates based in Uganda
- Bachelor’s Degree
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 12th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.