Job Title: 2 Monitoring Evaluation and Learning/Feedback Referral and Response Mechanism Officers – ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ALIGHT Uganda
Duty Station: Nakivale and Kyangwali
Alight Uganda Profile
ALIGHT, formerly the American Refugee Committee (ARC), is an international nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that has provided humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries over the last 40 years. In 2011, Alight helped nearly 2.5 million people get essential services to regain their health and take back control of their lives. Alight works with its partners and constituencies to provide opportunities and expertise to communities of refugees and internally displaced persons in seven countries in Africa, Asia and Europe, including Iraq, Kosovo, and in the Darfur region of Sudan and is currently providing for emergency relief and recovery in Haiti. Alight provides shelter, clean water and sanitation, health care, skills training, microcredit education, protection to help survivors of war and natural disasters to rebuild their lives with dignity, health care, security and self-sufficiency.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Monitoring Evaluation and Learning / FRRM Officer will support the planning and execution of monitoring and evaluation, ensuring quality in accordance with accepted standards, providing essential feedback for learning, accountability and decision making. He/she will review and monitor the implementation of M&E and FRRM activities and manage the utilization of data and information at field level in line with the M & E guidelines and the ALIGHT Project goal and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor the implementation of annual field M & E and FRRM plans and budget in line with the Project goal and ALIGHT Financial management guidelines.
- In coordination with program sector leads, develop and manage databases on programs implementation and results achieved, challenging this data into relevant program reports, proposal development, or other informational products.
- Develop and administer tools for collecting and analyzing data to report on and provide feedback on program activities at field level.
- Develop working relationship with all project participants & key stakeholders, and conduct lessons-learned meetings / workshops for review of the progress and impact of programmes with key stakeholders to ensure an updated and shared understanding of the performance goals and information needs in line with the ALIGHT M & E reporting guidelines.
- Share or disseminate relevant and timely Monitoring Evaluation and Learning information in user-friendly formats to key stakeholders, including ALIGHT progarmme staff, beneficiary communities, OPM and donors.
- Prepare periodic field based MEL/FRRM reports with appropriate recommendations on identified project implementation strategies, targets and operational problems and submit them to your supervisor in line with the Project Goal and ALIGHT Uganda reporting guidelines.
- Serve as the Focal Point for site-level reporting including serving as a Reporting Revolution champion, compilation and distribution of information through collection and managing up to date and relevant project information on selected indicators both internally and from partners as needed.
- Conduct periodic assessments and surveys (baselines, mid-term, and end of program) to establish the progress level of program activities in relation to the set performance indicators in line with the project goal and objectives.
- Build the capacity of program sector leads and program implementers in Monitoring and Evaluation and data management issues in line with the project goal and objectives.
- Collaborate with Programme Manager to ensure site-level adherence to M&E plans developed for donor and Alight internal use.
Perform any other duties assigned to you by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications for ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2021
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Demography and Statistics or relevant field with a PGD in Monitoring and Evaluation as added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of program management, monitoring and evaluation experience.
- Fluency in Swahili and ability to ride with a valid license (Class A) is an added advantage.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent proven report writing skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills & organizational skills.
- Knowledge of common Statistical analysis and database management packages such as Ms Access, Ms Excel, STATA, SPSS, EPiDATA.
- Knowledge in application of digital data collection tools such as Kobo Collect, Com Care and Google Sheets / Survey Monkeys.
- Ability to work in a team.
How To Apply for ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply through the link below.
Deadline: 23rd July 2021 at 4:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.