Job Title: General Manager – Devine Bamboo Jobs 2021
Organization: Devine Bamboo
Duty Station: Uganda
Line Manager: Chief Executive Officer
Department Lead: General Manager
Devine Bamboo Profile
Divine Bamboo Group Limited is a sustainable, socially responsible forestry and biomass energy social enterprise that promotes propagation and establishment of fast growing local Bamboo explicitly for sale and production of clean charcoal briquettes respectively. Our mission is to empower people and protect nature with bamboo in Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; cultivating a climate for offering information and opinions and providing educational opportunities.
- Develops a strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives.
- Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a business or related field.
- A masters’ Degree is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of successful management experience.
- Strong and proficient administrative skills across all business disciplines as well as a methodical, disciplined and accurate reporting approach to all business requirements
Skills and other attributes
- Performance management
- Management Proficiency
- Developing standards, coaching, and team coordination
- Financial planning
- Process improvement
- Decision making
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
How To Apply for Devine Bamboo Jobs 2021
Send your curriculum vitae, academic documents and cover letter via email@example.com by July 23rd, 2021. Late applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Divine Bamboo Group LTD
Plot 1 Bulabira Road, Najjera
(+256) 708578025/ 786181745
Deadline: 23rd July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.