Job Title: Fresher Assistant Administrative Coordinator – Nakasero Hospital Jobs 2021
Organization: Nakasero Hospital
Duty Station: Kampala
Nakasero Hospital Profile:
Nakasero Hospital is a private hospital in Uganda that has been in operation since 2009. Our Mission is to provide quality, sustainable, compassionate health care by leveraging local and international talent and state-of-the-art technology.
To assist in operationalizing all activities at Pediatric Clinic and Immunization Centre in the various functions, organize and supervise all of the administrative activities and facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Unit.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Ensure all maintenance work and housekeeping issues are promptly and properly addressed.
• Ensure that all work stations and functions are adequately staffed at any given time.
• Ensure all aspects of customer care are in order including customer care at front desk office, availability of feedback forms, prompt attention to clients and follow up of any feedback received.
• Submit daily and monthly reports on all paediatric clinic and immunisation centre activities to the Coordinator.
• Liaise with Finance department to ensure that all paediatric clinic and immunisation centre equipment are engraved and an inventory maintained.
• Ensure prompt submission of insurance bills to Finance Department.
• Any other assignments as may be deemed by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications for Nakasero Hospital Jobs 2021
Experience in dealing with all types of individuals in a positive manner, Good judgment when dealing with difficult children, staff, emergency or security situations, Responds effectively to crisis situations, Committed to provide excellent customer service, Pleasant, tactful and patient, Good computer skills and ability to prepare letters/documents, Exhibit professionalism at all times.
Knowledge/Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Administration/in any other related field
• One (1) year’s work experience
How To Apply for Nakasero Hospital Jobs 2021
Candidates that have relevant experience, meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should submit their applications, Curriculum vitae and academic certificates to email@example.com or Deliver Hard Copies to the Human Resource Office at Nakasero Hospital on 2nd Floor addressed to the Human Resource Manager.
Nakasero Hospital provides an equal opportunity for all qualified persons and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, ethnicity, tribe, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Canvassing or lobbying by an applicant directly or indirectly in connection with any appointment shall disqualify the applicant.
Nakasero Hospital does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.
Closing Date: 16th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.