Job Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Senior Programme Manager Quality Assurance Specialist
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda has since evolved into a Center of Excellence for HIV care and palliative care; a diploma awarding institution of higher learning specializing in health sciences and accredited by National Council of Higher Education (NCHE); and a Research Centre accredited by Uganda National Council for Science and Technology (UNCST). Like our health services, the products of our training, education and research arms are already creating impact nationally and in the East African Community.
Mildmay Uganda continues to contribute significantly towards ending the HIV Epidemic as stipulated in 5-point plan for Ending HIV by 2030. In 1998, Mildmay Uganda opened its gates to public for comprehensive HIV care with just over 3000 children waiting for the life-saving drugs through PEPFAR in 2004. Today, Mildmay Uganda supports care for over 100,000 (13% of the total number of clients on ART in the country) clients 7,000 of them children.
We have continued to champion HIV prevention using a family center and targeted multilayered behavioral change (in line with societal values) and treatment interventions. Through the DREAMS initiative over 40,000 AGYW (10 -24) in high risk groups for HIV have been empowered to remain HIV negative.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Position holder will ensure effective development and mainstreaming of a functional Quality Assurance Strategy (integration Continuous Quality Improvement and Quality Management systems principles and practices) for effective service delivery across MUg and supported programmes with the aim to promote and sustain excellence in programme planning and implementation.
• Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Medicine.
• A Master’s degree in Public Health is an added advantage.
• S/he should have at least 3 years’ experience of applying Quality Improvement principles in Health Systems Strengthening related work;
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance, M&E/Data, Research or quality management systems.
• Knowledge/skills of Advanced application of Computer and statistical packages Including STATA, SPSS, Epi-Info, MS ACCESS, EXCEL and ability to obtain, analyse and interpret data, and present findings in written and oral form.
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 21st July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.