Job Title: Consignment Sites Supervisor – Total Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Total Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Total Uganda Profile
The Total Group has been in Uganda since 1955 through the Marketing and Services division for which it is the market leader with over 129 fuel stations. In 2010, the company also established an exploration and production affiliate Total E&P Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verifies dips of all tanks against closing physical stocks, receipts, and issues in the sites
- Monitors gains and losses in all consignment sites and advise on the way to reduce them.
- In liaison with the Depots Operations Manager, coordinates the monthly stock take of the sites.
- Ensures that all relevant stock documents filed at the site and copies sent to sock officer and the depot.
- Checks dipstick calibration for all consignment sites.
- Coordinates with engineering on consignment site equipment maintenance.
- Monitors quality, safety and environment in the sites.
- Liaises with the commercial sales department for timely execution of supply of product to customers and ensure there is sufficient stock at all times.
- Monitors the condition of transit and local delivery trucks through safe to offload checks.
- Monitors site and clerical operations according to consignment site operations manual and work instructions on site.
- Manages the human resources in the consignment sites, and ensures all documents are submitted by the 10th of each month for treatment.
- Monitors quality, safety and environment on all the sites.
- Coordinate the sampling of all trucks delivering product to the sites and deliver samples to the main laboratory to ensure good quality product is receipted.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years proven experience in a busy working experience.
- Good technical skills and an experience in Depot and consignment sites Management
- Inter-personal and communication skills are a pre-requisite
- Good knowledge of petroleum industry operations.
- Flexible, quick to adapt and Self motivated
- Management and supervisory ability.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent computer skills (Ms Excel, Ms Word)
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.