Job Title: Project Associate, Recruitment (East Africa) – Educate Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Uganda
At Educate!, we are redefining the concept of post-primary education. Today, we operate in Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya designing and delivering solutions that equip young people with the skills to attain further education, overcome gender inequities, start businesses, get jobs, and drive development in their communities.
We’re looking for a motivated and adaptive professional to join the growing Talent Team. As a Project Associate, you will work collaboratively with various stakeholders, playing a critical role in ensuring we attract, hire and retain the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. This position will be based in any of our East Africa offices, and is open to nationals of these countries.
You are the right fit for this role if you:
- Are a master coordinator with demonstrable experience managing projects with many stakeholders and tasks of differing priorities and are able to juggle it all and keep everyone on the same page
- Are self- driven and a creative problem solver who is comfortable working on tasks that are not clearly defined
- Are comfortable working with people with different personalities and from different backgrounds
- Are interested in growing a career within Recruitment and Talent
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement creative recruiting strategies to reach prospective applicants.
- Implement key recruiting processes for high-level global and new country hires
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with recruitment channel partners including developing partnership agreements and monitoring performance of these channels.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all applicants by responding to enquiries from prospective applicants timely and professionally.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Build and follow robust screening and interview techniques to give memorable interview experience to the candidates.
Build Candidate Pipeline
- Build networks for best-in-class talent sourcing and internal pipelines for several key functions.
- Implement new strategies to further develop the Educate! Brand to prospective applicants.
Implement new technologies
- Support in the implementation and management of recruiting systems
- Influence hiring managers so they adhere to recruiting processes 98% of the time
- Leverage data to develop insights
Country-Specific Recruiting Team Support
- Support our in-country teams in Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda with recruiting needs as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Attention to detail, organizational and prioritization skills
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of requests in an effective and timely manner
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and email/internet
- Exceptional judgment in maintaining confidentiality of employee and candidate information
- Background in HR Preferred
- Fits our Five Cultural Tenets (see What is Educate! About? below); Learn more by looking at Educate!’s culture deck here
How To Apply for Educate Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.