Job Title: Fresher Supervisor (Territory Sales) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Manager (Regional Sales)
Division: Sales & Distribution
MTN Uganda Profile:
Our Vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers.
MTN believes that our culture is a strategic asset enabling our success. We express our culture through our values and vital behaviours. We believe in a culture of candour, collaboration and complete accountability to get it done. By instilling this in MTN employees we ensure that we are able to deliver on our strategy, and ultimately on our vision and mission.
We achieve this through what we consider to be MTN’s vital behaviours, which set the tone for what is expected of every leader and employee in interactions with each other and all stakeholders across the Group. These vital behaviours are reinforced through the work of the MTN Academy.
Mission/ Core Purpose of the Job
- To control and management of MTN’s exclusivity and execution of MTN Uganda’s strategy and objectives.
- To exercise the responsibility of MTN Uganda’s business in the assigned territory for growth and market share domination.
- To supervise and lead a team of trade development representatives and Dealer franchise holder
- Ensure MTN mobile money remains competitive in terms of depth, breadth, customer experience and branding.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategies by maximizing the returns on investment for the territory/market segment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Execute business initiatives within assigned territory. Flawless field executions with Dealer teams.
- Work with Manager Regional Sales/Senior Manager, to develop and review sales for Dealer teams.
- Ensure that the Dealer meets set business input and output KPI’s daily.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with the dealer staff, SSOs and Agents.
- Deliver and Meet the Device Target for the Territory.
- Responsible for product activations, availability and visibility in agreed channels (All Market activations-acquisitions.
- Undertake and compile market intelligence/developments for the business (Weekly compilation of detailed intelligence).
- Full day accompaniments to build strong relations with trade channel operators (Agents, SSOs and coach DSD’s).
- Tools of trade optimization-Placement of MPOS, Kiosks in the most productive sites,
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related field.
- 2 years’ experience in sales and distribution in a telecom company or service industry.
- Experience in team management & supervision of others is a must-have.
Skills & Attributes
- Team player
- Good analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strategic thinking and Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.