Job Title: Fresher Sales and Operations Associate – Ruby’s Gift Store Jobs 2021
Organization: Ruby’s Gift Store
Job Location: Kisaasi, Uganda (Applicants should preferably be residents in the Kisaasi area)
Ruby’s Gift Store Profile:
Ruby’s Gift Store is an online Christian and Inspirational Gifts shop started in January 2018 based in Kampala. We offer a wide range of Christian and Inspirational high quality gifts for various occasions. We offer next day delivery for orders purchased across Uganda and to Nairobi, Kenya as well. Our products include: Coffee mugs, wall hangings, fashion accessories, books, kitchenware and so much more.
Our website is www.rubysgiftstore.com. On Facebook, you can find us at Ruby’s Gift Store and @rubysgiftstore on Instagram. Ruby’s Gift Store will open up a Brick and Mortar Store in August 2021 but will still continue online operations. The store will be located at L33 Loy Plaza in Kisaasi, Kampala. Our Core values by which the team operates are: excellence, professionalism and trust. These principles guide how we do our work internally and how we handle customers. Our customers are 99% women in urban Kampala, looking for unique gifts with which to bless their friends and family as well as for their own consumption.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for visual presentation and cleanliness of the store
- Ensure accurate and appropriate advice to ensure that our customers buy the best and relevant products to meet their needs
- Packaging of online customer orders for delivery on time for pickup daily
- Track inventory
- Update website accordingly with new products, clean up old data and make constant modifications
- Financial data entry into Quickbooks
- Client communication on order status and satisfaction as well as responding to customer questions and feedback
Minimum Qualifications for SolarNow Uganda Jobs 2021
- The applicant must hold a diploma certificate
- Quick thinker and learner
- Genuine desire to deliver first-class customer service and have a passion for the products
- Self-motivated, works with minimal supervision, shows initiative and strong problem solving skills
- Polite, friendly and empathetic attitude with high energy.
- Confident and high energy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Tech Savvy
Terms and Conditions:
- Working Hours:9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday
- Female within the age bracket of 23-30 years
- Preferably lives close to Kisaasi area
How To Apply for Ruby’s Gift Store Jobs 2021
All interested candidates should send their updated CVs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the subject of the Email as “Sales and Operations Associate.” Please also include your salary expectation.
Deadline: 20th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.