Job Title: A’Level Purifaaya Champions – SPOUTS Uganda Jobs 2021
- Central Region– Kabalagala, Gayaza, Busiika, Kawanda, Makindye, Masaka, Uganda
- Western Region – Kasese, Bundibujo, Kyenjojo, Mubende and Fortportal, Uganda
- Eastern Region – Iganga, Soroti, Kumi, Sironko, Mbale, Kapchorwa, Buko, Uganda
Reporting line(s) and Networks: Reports to the SPOUTS Regional Sales Manager/ Area Sales Manager
SPOUTS is a social venture that locally manufactures and distributes effective ceramic water filters to improve the access to clean drinking water sustainably in Uganda. In addition, we locally manufacture free hand-washing stations to improve access to hygiene. Our mission is to provide clean drinking water and hygiene services to all East Africans.
Sales is the first point of contact between SPOUTS and the clients. The role entails selling and marketing the company’s products, approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying potential clients and making presentations
- Demonstrate and present the company’s products to clients through sales visits, demos, trade exhibitions, conferences and any other medium to generate new and continued business for the company
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers through regular interaction to ensure continued business and excellent user experience
- Promote the SPOUTS brand and market through sales visits and representation of the company in the market
- Carry out regular market research on our product performance in the market and share the same with the support officers, Team Leader and other relevant stakeholders for further action
- Working to targets specified by the company.
- Recording sales and order information the system in a timely manner for billing and collection purpose
- Regular and timely direct reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually) of activities done to supervisor
- Being available to attend to special sales assignment given by the company from time to time
- Always act in a manner consistent with SPOUTS’ values
- Comply with the SPOUTS’ standards of conduct and all applicable policies and legislation.
- The ideal candidate must hold an A’ Level certificate and above
- Experience within the Sales and Marketing sector for 2 years, preferably in a direct selling environment, will be an advantage.
- High level of competence in spoken and written English language skills
- Ability to speak the local languages in those specified areas will definitely be an advantage.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills with strong business-related knowledge
- Fluency in English and other local languages specific to the area of operation
- Experience dealing with clients directly
- Capability to explain issues to clients in a well-structured and clear manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely
- Confident, persistent and determined
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to work long or irregular hours
- Proven record for honesty and accountability
How To Apply for SPOUTS Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send application letters, CVS and relevant academic documents should be sent to email@example.com
This is a commission-based role with some performance incentives.
Deadline: 22nd July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.