Job Title: Business Analyst – Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Movit Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Operations Analyst
Movit Uganda Profile:
Movit Products Ltd. Popularly known as Movit believes in the heritage of beauty and family across the globe. With this at the forefront, Movit delved into the manufacturing of quality body and hair care products and has been at it since 1999. Movit Products Ltd. Founded in Uganda by Birungi Simpson an Entrepreneur and leading industrialist was established in 1997 With the aim of building bridges to see that by the wake of the 21st century Beauty meets the African beauty heritage without distorting either. Movit is situated along Entebbe road. The plant seats 25 acres Approximately 101,175 square meters of land of which 12 acres Approximately 48,564 square meters are reserved for future expansion.
Movit Products Ltd activities since its inception have revolved around manufacturing and distribution of quality Body, hair care and baby care products. Currently, the Company has 6 brands, Movit, with Skin and Haircare products, Radiant established in 2012 with Hair Care Products, Skin guard with anti-bacterial Skincare products, Baby Junior with baby care, then NAN & PINE with body care products.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the Business Analytics team and will take responsibility for collecting and storing data on sales numbers, market research, logistics and other business behaviors. You will bring technical expertise to ensure and guarantee the quality and accuracy of data collected, then process, design, and present it in ways that help the organization make better decisions.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Data gathering and mining from primary and secondary sources, assessment, and analysis of said data to turn it into meaningful information for the business.
• Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
• Demonstrating the significance of data analysis in the context of local, national, and global trends that impact both their organization and industry.
• Preparing reports that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
• Collaborating with ICT and management to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system improvement and/or modifications, as well as develop policies for data governance where necessary.
• Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
• Providing quality assurance of data provided and supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
• Translating business information requirements into non-technical, lay terms for ease of consumption across the business.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or any other related field from an accredited university;
• Minimum three years working experience in a similar role in a busy working environment;
• Possession of Professional Qualification in ACCA or CPA would be an added advantage;
• Excellent command of Spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel of Google Sheets;
• Experience with various ERP/MIS systems such as SAP, Oracle, etc is essential;
• Prior experience with data visualization software such as Power BI, IBM Cognos, Tableau or Qlik would be an added advantage;
• Knowledge of data base languages such as SQL, R or Python would be an added advantage.
• Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field;
• Possession of analytical and conceptual thinking skills with a fine eye for detail;
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases;
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply for Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
• (Open Dates: 19th-26th July 2021)
• Please log on to our website https://movitproducts.com/careers
• Check details of the position you would like to apply for (Key Responsibilities and Job Specifications)
• Download the MPL Job Application Form, fill it and send it as an attachment to email@example.com
• Please quote the Name of the job title in the subject line.
Please note that while we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.