Job Title: Fresher Key Accounts Supervisor – Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Movit Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Trade Marketing Manager
Movit Uganda Profile:
Movit Products Ltd. Popularly known as Movit believes in the heritage of beauty and family across the globe. With this at the forefront, Movit delved into the manufacturing of quality body and hair care products and has been at it since 1999. Movit Products Ltd. Founded in Uganda by Birungi Simpson an Entrepreneur and leading industrialist was established in 1997 With the aim of building bridges to see that by the wake of the 21st century Beauty meets the African beauty heritage without distorting either. Movit is situated along Entebbe road. The plant seats 25 acres Approximately 101,175 square meters of land of which 12 acres Approximately 48,564 square meters are reserved for future expansion.
Movit Products Ltd activities since its inception have revolved around manufacturing and distribution of quality Body, hair care and baby care products. Currently, the Company has 6 brands, Movit, with Skin and Haircare products, Radiant established in 2012 with Hair Care Products, Skin guard with anti-bacterial Skincare products, Baby Junior with baby care, then NAN & PINE with body care products.
To play a key role in achieving company sales target & business growth through Executing BTL strategies within key channels as well as customers’ & hoppers’ expectations.
Roles and responsibilities for Movit Uganda Jobs 2021:
• Maximize off take on company brands through supervision of Point-of-Sale Material
(POSM) with Trade Marketing team, Brand Managers & Sales Team.
• Accurately forecast banded gifts and any other special packs for all areas of the sector.
• Develop & deliver necessary trainings for stakeholders on product knowledge &
• Ensure proper merchandising in modern trade and proper product placement in Salon
• Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales the support for all new launches.
• Conduct periodically trade visit to assess new launches implantation in key markets.
• Assess launch success & prepare closing report for major launches.
• Develop yearly promotional plan on brand level & Regional in line with brand
guidelines, Sales feedback as well as shoppers’ insights.
• Present to Trade Marketing Manager proposed yearly BTL plan for approval.
• Develop with Brand Managers, Trade Marketing project artwork once plan is
• Ship promotional items to the regions within agreed timelines.
• Ensure project execution quality is always best in class.
• Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having
in mind optimization between quality & price.
• Pre & post promotions evaluation through: estimated ROI & market feedback as well
as market data readings when applicable.
• Work to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
• Consult with other functions internally (TSM, Supply Chain and Marketing) as well as
externally (Agencies, Key Accounts & Shoppers) as necessary to gain information and
insights, as well as achieve results that are aligned with corporate and functional
• Conduct market visits in coordination with Brand Managers and Sales Managers
Working Relationship and work Environment:
● Working with the entire staff and functions in Movit Products Limited;
● Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders;
● Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
● Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility;
● Ability to work in a team.
• The ideal candidate for the position should hold minimum a bachelor`s degree in any business-related course;
• One year of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry, preferably in a cosmetics industry;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (outgoing personality);
• Experience of project management against set deliverables;
• Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required;
• Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments;
• To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative;
• Ability to problem solve and ‘make things happen;
• Ability to analyse research projects;
• Event management;
• Willingness to learn and develop with the role.
How To Apply for Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
• (Open Dates: 19th-26th July 2021)
• Please log on to our website https://movitproducts.com/careers
• Check details of the position you would like to apply for (Key Responsibilities and Job Specifications)
• Download the MPL Job Application Form, fill it and send it as an attachment to email@example.com
• Please quote the Name of the job title in the subject line.
Please note that while we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.