Job Title: Relationship Manager (Workplace Banking) – Orient Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Orient Bank Uganda
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Head, Customer Network
Orient Bank Profile:
Orient bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993. Its steady growth over the last 25 years can be attributed to its professional management and prudent Lending and investment policy.
In November 2002 Orient Bank successfully out competed other Banks in taking over TransAfrica Bank Ltd., (TABL). This was a Bank of Uganda invitation bid, which Orient Bank won due to its Professional, Technical and Banking soundness.
Market the Bank’s products and manage customer relationships in order to acquire profitable business through the creation, development and maintenance of high-quality customer advisory relationships and customer loyalty programmes in order to realise the bank’s mission and vision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets in liabilities
and assets to grow market share.
• Recommend changes required to meet target customers’ expectations whilst fully in compliance with Bank policies.
• Interpret customer requests and provide integrated product solutions
in line with the bank’s policies and procedures.
• Evaluate bank’s products on a regular basis and make recommendation on the necessary improvements required.
• Plan, review, formulate and implement strategies necessary to acquire
and, sustain accounts in the commercial sector of the market.
• Review and maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects.
• Review applications for credit facility and make appropriate recommendations/decisions in line with the Bank’s policy.
• Review and analyse and screen applications for credit based on the
Bank’s credit risk procedures.
• Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts.
• A Bachelor’s Degree preferably from a recognized university.
• A post-graduate degree or a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years of Banking experience.
• Prior experience in relationship management is an added advantage.
Key required skills
• Knowledge of banking operations, policies and procedures.
• In-depth knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
• Relationship management skills.
• Professional disposition.
• Problem solving & Analytical skills
• Result Orientation.
• Report writing skills
• Attention to details
Key performance indicators
• Market Share Growth.
• Percentage of retained customers.
• Quality of Customer Base.
• Size of asset portfolio vs. target.
• Growth of Risk Assets and Liabilities under his/her portfolio
• Turnaround time for loan recovery
• Reduction of arrears rate (NPR)
• Number of products sold to clients
How To Apply for Orient Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 29th July, 2021 at 5:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.