Job Title: Sales Supervisor – Uganda Batteries Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Batteries Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
Uganda Batteries Limited Profile
UBL was founded by Dr James Mulwana, a businessman, entrepreneur and industrialist in Uganda. He was the Chairman and CEO of Mulwana Group of companies. UBL was established in 1967 in partnership with Chloride (UK) Limited and in 1990 James Mulwana gained full ownership of the company.
Uganda Batteries Limited is the leading company in the automotive battery industry, with a mission to be responsible producers set to maximise the needs of our customers and all stakeholders while minimising the environmental impacts of our operations.
Uganda Batteries has been offering a full range of battery services to individual customers, dealers/agents and organisations (public and private sector). The company’s excellence is the result of forty seven years of hard work, resilience and keeping abreast with modern technology.
A highly motivated person is needed to coordinate daily, monthly sales activities by leading a team of Sales Representatives in the innovation of new sales techniques as well as in the exploration of new market opportunities to meet set sales and revenue targets for the various company products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or a Business-related degree.
- Experience in Supervision of Teams as well as Field Sales activities.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant working experience.
How To Apply for Uganda Batteries Limited Jobs 2021
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application letter, latest CV, and attach relevant documents and a list of referees.
Deadline: 31st July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.