Job Title: Fresher Diploma Electrical Technician – Roofings Group Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Roofings Group Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Roofings Group, often referred to simply as Roofings, is the largest manufacturer of steel construction materials in Uganda with installed production capacity of 72,000 metric tonnes annually.
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated person who is excited to Join a (25) Years leading manufacturer, highly technical, hardworking and with zeal to perform beyond expectations to fill the position of Electrical Technician.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out daily electrical checks and monitoring of all electrical equipment/machines.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance of machines.
- Conditional monitoring and corrective maintenance of machines
- Ensure improved efficiency and utilization of machines
- Electrical troubleshooting in case of break down
- Guarantees that all electrical equipment/installations in the factory are in the best condition to
operate safely and efficiently.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Diploma in Electronics or Electrical engineering.
- A minimum of 1-year similar working experience in a Manufacturing Sector.
How To Apply for Roofings Group Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send an application letter with a detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 21st August 2021 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Note: Email subject: ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN JOB
Deadline: 21st August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.