Job Title: Digital Sales Representative – Sortfy Supplies Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Sortfy Supplies Ltd
Job Location: Kampala
Running and managing an online store for office supplies and stationeries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and personal visits.
- Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Organising for deliveries for any product ordered online.
- Manage and execute outbound multi-channel prospecting strategy. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer engagement to exceed assigned sales targets.
- Drive opportunity creation, deal progression, and closure of new business within defined account segmentation.
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Own and manage sales excellence in forecasting, pipeline development, and CRM opportunity management.
- Define and execute upon go-to-market strategy to identify incremental pipeline gains and revenue within whitespace accounts. Align and collaborate with sales ecosystem (Pre-Sales, Business Development, Customer Success and Renewals) to implement go-to-market and generate net new business.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
- Lead demand generation and promote campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
- Explores and understands customer requirements on both a business and technical level to create a strategic plan of action.
- Prepare and conduct virtual presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customer decision makers and influencers.
- Responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products
- Work towards exceeding assigned business, pipeline and revenue goals while ensuring a customer first approach
- Generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with channel partners.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities.
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred: SEO, PPC, social media, Content Marketing, Web Development, E-commerce services, graphic design skills.
- Experience/knowledge using the following platforms: HubSpot, SEMrush (SEO tools), Google Analytics
- Experience in a high-volume telecommunication sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound
- Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, applications and internet-savvy
- Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels
- Winning mentality and a keen focus on driving new business results
- Excellent oral and written communication in EN and FR
- Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities
- Strong team player with a “’can-do” attitude and passion for excellence; self-started, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and sense of humour a huge plus!)
- Results-oriented and eager to succeed
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
- A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable interacting with other departments
- Note: Attach your salary expectation in the application.
How To Apply for Sortfy Supplies Uganda Jobs 2021
Send your cv and application on email@example.com
Deadline: 6th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.