Job Title: 5 Branch Sales Coordinators – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Profile:
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a widespread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
The overall purpose of the role is to grow the portfolio of the branch month on month across all products while maintaining high portfolio quality through a motivated team and satisfied customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies for the achievement of the branch portfolio quality target.
- Oversee and manage the recruitment of the required sales team as per the branch targets.
- Develop and implement staff retention strategies.
- Supervise and support regular training of the team in the branch on all processes.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for the various teams aimed at assisting them to achieve their set targets.
- Supervise the branch staff to achieve their individual targets month on month on sales and portfolio quality
- To lead the branch loans committee in timely appraisal and approval of all loans created by the team for compliance in line with product policies and procedures stipulated by the company.
- To enforce a zero tolerance to fraud culture at the branch.
- To maintain high standards of customer satisfaction in line with the company’s customer service charter.
- Ensure discipline is maintained in the branch in alignment with the company values.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- At least five years relevant work experience, three of which must be in a managerial position.
- Knowledge of Office Administration.
- Above average people skills/soft skills (includes listening skills, stress management)
- Analytical capabilities for report writing purposes
- Integrity and ability to both work in and lead a dynamic team
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- good knowledge of company credit/lending polic
- Team player who can manage people efficiently in a changing environment.
- Good computer and database skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
How To Apply for Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by; Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Closing Date: 31st July 2021 at 5:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.