Job Title: Database Administrator – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Plan and develop a database ensuring the performance, integrity and security of all institution’s application databases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, develop/customise and install enterprise databases in order to make them fit for purpose.
- Maintain database integrity by ensuring database parameters, objects and access are standardised and managed.
- Maintain database security by ensuring security plans and measures are laid out and followed.
- Monitor database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters.
- Maintain business continuity preparedness for enterprise databases by implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Perform system database integrations to introduce new innovative business channels by ensuring an end to end integration with third party systems.
- Introduce new technology tools and applications that enable accommodation of changing business requirements.
- Planning, sizing installation and configuration of enterprise database management systems on new server installations during primary disaster recovery and staging environment setups.
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary and capacity planning.
- Budget for new installations, licensing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, or any related field.
- Certifications in Microsoft certified database administrator (MSCDBA) or Oracle database, Microsoft SQL.
- At least three years working experience in a busy ICT Environment preferably within a banking institution.
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 7th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.