Job Title: Intervention Data Officer – Enabel Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Kampala
Salary: UGX 7,000,000 and UGX8,000,000 /=
Reports to: Sector Expert in Data Management
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements the Belgian governmental cooperation. The agency also implements actions for other national and international donors. With its Belgian and international partners Enabel provides solutions to address urgent global challenges: Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Social and Economic Inequalities and Global Citizenship. With 1.500 staff, Enabel manages about 150 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
Enabel in Uganda in cooperation with the Ministry of Health and with funding from the Government of Belgium is seeking to recruit ONE Intervention Data Officer to be based in Kampala with frequent travels to the West Nile and Rwenzori regions. In addition, Enabel also seeks to establish a recruitment reserve for the same position to be incorporated in its operational teams for future purposes.
The Intervention Data Officer will report to the Sector Expert in Data Management.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You support data management activities of the national Results Based Financing (RBF) program to ensure all the RBF related data are collected, stored, summarized, analyzed and availed to the appropriate stakeholders, at the appropriate time, with the appropriate modalities, and with the appropriate level of detail and analysis to allow decision making;
- You support in the provision of the necessary technical input in the area of data management and monitoring and evaluation in order to support RBF unit to effectively manage RBF data in accordance with national and international norms and standards;
- You support in the contribution to knowledge building and knowledge management in result-based financing both within the intervention and within the wider national RBF implementation framework.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management, Data Management and other related studies;
- At least five years of work experience as a Specialist in Data Management, Administration and Analysis;
- A Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the Public Health System of Uganda preferably using DHIS2 Platform.
- Required Skills and Knowledge
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the various aspects of international cooperation and development partners;
- You have advanced skills in: ICT-maintenance, set up of ICT-equipment & software and-programming skills;
- You have skills in designing digital solutions and hands on implementation of ICT and modern databases;
- You have proven experience in statistical applications and data analysis; familiarity with both qualitative and quantitative information analysis;
- You are knowledgeable about knowledge Management and knowledge sharing;
- You are very skilled at solving problems and you adopt a solution- and results-oriented approach;
- You show respect and are able to build relations on the basis of credibility and expertise;
- You show engagement, sense of responsibility and integrity;
- You are flexible and can work in a changing environment;
- You commit to the vision, mission and values of Enabel
- A fascinating and varied job.
- You are included in our reserve of applicants with a view of being contacted once there is a job opening or a new job is being created. You are included in the recruitment reserve for a period of 3 years. First recruitment is scheduled between three and twelve months. Contracts are for the term of the project in some of the projects Enabel operates in Uganda.
- A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary between UGX 7,000,000 and UGX8,000,000 which is commensurate with experience and in accordance with our salary scales, medical insurance and a 13th Month package paid in December.
How To Apply for Enabel Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, updated CV (curriculum vitae) of 4 pages’ maximum using the on-line application link below:
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 6th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.