Job Title: Fresher Help Desk Assistant – HFU Jobs 2021
Organization: Hunger Fighters Uganda (HFU)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Field Coordinator
Duration of Contract: August – December 2021
Hunger Fighters Uganda (HFU) Profile
Hunger Fighters Uganda (HFU) is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization initiated in 2008, pursuing a vision of ‘A hunger and Malnutrition free Uganda. The organisation is engaged in the activities of fighting hunger in Uganda with a local, national and global perspective.
Help desk assistants provide technical support to customers and staff members, troubleshooting problems, assisting with account set up, and performing various software functions. Help desk assistants are hired by companies of all types to work full- and part-time hours during all shifts, including nights and weekends.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for all client inquiries and escalate concerns at a complex nature to the immediate supervisor for advice and guidance
- Ensure all relevant information is in order to prioritize and respond to request as obtained and evaluated
- Log, monitor and resolve routine client complaints both at office and field level (Gender-related complaints), where necessary escalate them to the gender officer or immediate supervisor.
- Organize client’s feedback; raise any issues or concerns with the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure events requirements are carried out by relevant teams where required.
- Run reports and analyze help desk data as requested.
- Manage day to day office administration activities and filling as required.
- Participate in the performance development review (PDR) processes as arranged by relevant authorities.
- To actively support equality and diversity policies of Hunger Fighters Uganda.
- Perform any other duty as requested by the supervisor
- The ideal candidate must hold a High school Diploma or relevant qualification
- At least two years of proven experience in a similar or related role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS office programs.
How To Apply for HFU Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their applications addressed to: The Head of Human Resource, Hunger Fighters Uganda, P.O Box, 28175, Kampala. Uganda. Only email delivered applications will be processed. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deadline: 6th August 2021 by 17:00
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.