Job Title: Fresher Web Content Writer – Vihlix Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: Vihlix Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Vihlix Limited Profile
Vihlix Limited is a software development firm that offers software development as a service for small and medium enterprises that do not want to have an in house software development team.
We also offer a wide range of digital marketing services to our clients that want to see their software products reach their intended target market. We are pride ourselves in our emphasis on quality and creativity in all projects that we undertake.
The Web Content Writer will be part of our editorial team and add content to our client websites. Some of this content includes; writing new blog posts, guides, marketing copy, product round-ups, product comparisons, informational articles, product reviews and in-depth analytical articles. As a web content writer you will have to be able to conduct thorough research on industry-specific topics and produce unique, quality driven and engaging content. You should also be able to create unique SEO blog content that is clear and concise. The content you deliver will have to appeal to our clients target audiences and be able to attract conversions for the client’s brand. The web content writer should be passionate about writing and blogging across many different genres and topics. Candidate must be comfortable writing on a variety of topics ranging from home security, home care, personal branding, Home cleaning and Air quality to name a few. This content should strictly follow Google writing guidelines while keeping the content enjoyable to read and informative.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create new and unique 2200 word blogs on various topics.
- Write 3-4 blogs each week along with other content requests.
- Help come up with creative and unique blog ideas.
- Research, write and publish high quality, engaging and unique content on various industry related topics
- Write clear and concise marketing copy to promote client products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Identify and add the relevant number of images to your blogs
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to content editors for input and approval
- Identify gaps in our content and content strategy and give recommendations/suggestions
- Ensure all-around consistency in writing tone and content layout
- Optimize content using SEO best practices.
- Manage multiple writing assignments while balancing speed and attention to detail
- Respecting set out deadlines and following supervisors instructions
- Proven 1+ years’ experience in article and blog writing or as a copywriter
- If you have any sample articles you have written, candidates add a link to them within the application cover letter or curriculum vitae.
- If you do not have any sample work, you can also choose to demonstrate your ability to do the Job by submitting a sample article along with your expression of interest letter. You can find a sample topic in the “how to apply” section.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate ability to perform the above mentioned responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including good spelling and grammar
- Excellent research and analytical skills using multiple sources
- Knowing how to use CMS systems like WordPress and tools like Google Analytics is an added advantage
- Ability to show expertise in the subject matter that you are writing about while keeping the language simple and understandable
- An understanding of SEO
- Experience formatting content for various platforms and purposes
- Ability to keep up with new writing styles and trends
- Ability to deliver work quickly and on time
- Should be able to work in a team and also be able to receive constructive feedback
How To Apply for Vihlix Limited Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading an application/cover letter in Pdf/Microsoft Word format not exceeding 2MBs.
Interested candidates are also encouraged to submit a sample article that demonstrates their writing ability. A sample topic you could write about is “The 5 best air quality monitors this year”
Send Job application to email@example.com
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.