Job Title: Fresher Human Resource Assistant – ENGSOL Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Engineering Solutions Limited (ENGSOL)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Human Resource Officer
Engineering Solutions Limited (ENGSOL) Profile:
Incorporated in February 2001, Engineering Solutions (U) Limited (ENGSOL) has grown and developed from a project management and engineering consultancy business into the most reliable supplier of agricultural equipment in the Uganda market.
ENGSOL’s success and popularity is based on a cohesive, unified, highly skilled, committed and happy team whose vision is to transform the quality of life of every farmer in Uganda by increasing their overall production and yields to generate higher, sustainable household incomes. The importance of mechanization in the agricultural sector is to make farming enjoyable, expand the possibilities for the farmer, and reduce the hard laborious work. This is all based on our values and behaviours.
The main objective of this role is to ‘provide HR business partnership to all departments as well as Internal operations of the function.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performance Management
- Talent management
- Learning and development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Organisational Development
- Employee record management
- Labour regulations compliance
- Employee ISO health and safety Compliance
- Leave and Medical Insurance management
- Support in Budgeting
- Support in organisation review and strategic planning
- Support in HR planning
- Champion change management
- Employer-Employee Relationship building
- Staff Engagement
- Employee Retention
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource management / Industrial and organisational psychology.
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR practice.
How To Apply for ENGSOL Uganda Jobs 2021
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.