Job Title: Tools & Equipment Parts Sales Executive – ENGSOL Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Engineering Solutions Limited (ENGSOL)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Parts Team Leader
Engineering Solutions Limited (ENGSOL) Profile:
Incorporated in February 2001, Engineering Solutions (U) Limited (ENGSOL) has grown and developed from a project management and engineering consultancy business into the most reliable supplier of agricultural equipment in the Uganda market.
ENGSOL’s success and popularity is based on a cohesive, unified, highly skilled, committed and happy team whose vision is to transform the quality of life of every farmer in Uganda by increasing their overall production and yields to generate higher, sustainable household incomes. The importance of mechanization in the agricultural sector is to make farming enjoyable, expand the possibilities for the farmer, and reduce the hard laborious work. This is all based on our values and behaviours.
Responsible for consultative solution selling of tools and garage tractor equipment to both internal and external customers of Engineering Solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed parts sales targets by providing a consultative sales solution to internal and external customers.
- Deliver the necessary level of sales by educating customers in the range of tools, parts and other equipment appropriate for their needs
- Proactively identify new customers, and build an effective and profitable relationship
- Retain existing customers through effective customer management techniques
- Maintain electronic and paper records and ensuring they are up-to-date at all times
- Manages parts lost sales recording & reporting for improved service rate
- Confident, extroverted personality with sound telephone skills
- Able to self-manage and deliver on role requirements
- Positive, customer-focused attitude
- Good communicator, especially verbally able to present face-to-face with a variety of customers.
- Quick at identifying, creating and seizing business opportunities
- Resilient and dedicated
- Flexible and able to work smoothly with other team members and also sit in as and when required
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good technical background with a good ability to engage and understand customer needs and requirements
- Evidence of proactive sales activity in a commercial environment
- Evidence of customer management and development in a commercial environment
- Elementary knowledge of IT (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Valid driver’s licence with a minimum of 2 – 3 years driving experience.
How To Apply for ENGSOL Uganda Jobs 2021
Send your resume to email@example.com
Deadline: 20th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.