Job Title: Several Coffee Machine Operators – ETG Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Export Trading Group (ETG)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Export Trading Group (ETG) Profile:
Founded in Kenya nearly 50 years ago, Export Trading Group (ETG) has emerged as one of Africa’s largest and most respected traders in agricultural products. ETG’s supply chains extend across sub-Saharan Africa, North America, Europe, the Middle East and South East Asian countries. The Group’s supply chain penetrates deep into remote agricultural regions where we procure commodities from smallholder farmers through our strategically located centers. The commodities are then accumulated at ETG warehouses and/or transported to processing facilities, prior to reaching our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies production priority and needs based upon the Daily Production Schedule supplied.
- Ensures that coffee has had adequate time to gas-off.
- Completes change over sheet and notifies line support when a change-over is necessary and requests that appropriate film, filters and boxes be delivered to the packaging line.
- Packages priority items on the punch list before handling other products.
- Utilizes computer to open appropriate coffee bin.
- Utilizes data entry console to enter in item information in order to print out correct item labels.
- Programs packaging machine for item to be run, using touch-sensitive computer, based on information listed on the manufacturing specification sheet.
- Adjusts packaging equipment to handle appropriate case size.
- Adjusts amount of coffee per package without stopping production, in order to remain within specified ranges.
- Manages the packaging process by closing boxes, labeling them and sending them through a tape machine.
- Takes sample bags of coffee to the lab, in order to be examined for the correct color and level of gas.
- Performs numerous visual, weight, and seal inspections of individual packages during operation.
- Identifies and segregates nonconforming goods for proper disposition.
- Moves boxes from the conveyor belt onto pallets, stacking them appropriately.
- Completes tickets for every pallet, including information such as the item number, date and case count.
- Records amount of downtime incurred during shift with explanation.
- Completes maintenance work request forms if a mechanic is required to service a machine.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area, using an air hose to remove dust from the packaging line throughout the day as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned by management.
- The applicant must hold a Degree, Diploma, or certificate in maintenance, fitting, and repair
- Certificate in electrical engineering.
- Experience in coffee machines for three years and above.
How To Apply for ETG Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their updated CVs with attachments in one PDF format to email@example.com
Deadline: 20th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.