Job Title: Credit Administration Officer – Ecobank Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Head Credit Administration
Ecobank, whose official name is Ecobank Transnational Inc. (ETI), is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers. It also maintains subsidiaries in Eastern and Southern Africa. ETI has representative offices in Angola, China, Dubai, France, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. ETI is a large financial services provider with offices in 36 countries around the world, and presence in 36 sub-Saharan countries. As of December 2012, ETI’s customer base was estimated at 13.7 million, with 9.6 million (70.2%), located in Nigeria, the continent’s most populous nation. ETI’s branch network numbered 1,305, with 1,981 networked ATMs.
To perform Credit Risk Administration custodial / clerk and monitoring function effectively and ensure that there are no lapses in Credit documentation safekeeping and monitoring.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Obtain Security Documents as per approval terms and conditions and ensuring the same are submitted to legal for registration.
- To ensure proper safe Custody, proper maintenance of all security documents placed on the respective files. (Responsible for the filling room, filling and culling of all credit files).
- Ensure the periodic review of all legal documents with the Legal department.
- Making copies of registered documents from legal and ensuring the same are put in respective files.
- Using the advances plus platform to follow up with RM/ROs on ticklers that have expired or about to expire so that none is outstanding.
- Update the advances plus platform on a daily basis to ensure that it has the correct data.
- Attend to the various customer queries regarding Credit facilities within the agreed turnaround times.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports and or as and when required on alerts that are outstanding. To ensure that the reports are accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly CRB reports and review / update all credit reports on the Credit Reference Bureau.
- Ensure compliance with the conditions precedent to approval and covenant monitoring i.e. (Insurance, Valuation, Account Turnover, Deferrals, CAs, Collateral Inspection).
- Maintaining of the CA, PP and Security document register.
- Maintaining Credit file movement register.
- To send daily excesses, loan in arrears and TOD reports to ensure that the loan book does not deteriorate.
- Preparation and review of credit files and preparation of availment tickets.
- To conduct inspection on collateral to be taken as security in the bank.
- Ensuring that all files taken by RMs are returned back to the filling daily.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum 2 years banking experience.
- Practical experience in use of relevant MS Office applications.
- University degree in business related areas or equivalent.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Technical skills to effectively perform the credit administration activities / tasks in a manner that will consistently produce high quality of service.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer service-oriented culture.
- Initiative and decision-making techniques aimed at resolving and proposing solutions to the various challenges in credit administration.
How To Apply for Ecobank Uganda Jobs 2021
Interested candidates for the above positions should submit their application and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 13th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.