Job Title: City Manager – Jumia Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Jumia Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Jumia Uganda Profile
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a growth plan and in line with overall business strategy and goals.
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the leadership team to ensure alignment of marketing, commercial, and operations business plan
- Utilize superior understanding of consumer insights and deep knowledge of local trends to identify innovative ideas for profitable growth and execute them
- Managing relationships with local partners in a matured and cohesive manner that brings the best of collaboration to the benefit of the company
Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university (MSc/MBA is a plus).
- Several years from the retail industry,
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How To Apply for Jumia Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.