Job Title: Warden – Makerere University Jobs 2021
Organization: Makerere University
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Dean of Students
Makerere University Profile:
Makerere University, Kampala is Uganda’s largest and oldest institution of higher learning, first established as a technical school in 1922. It became an independent national university in 1970. Today, Makerere University is composed of nine colleges and one school offering programmes for about 36,000 undergraduates and 4,000 postgraduates.
The Warden will undertake the general administration of Livingstone Hall of residence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform the duties of a Vote Controller in the hall of residence
- Plan and budget for students’ governance activities
- Maintain decent accommodation for halls of residence
- Maintain students’ discipline in the halls of residence;
- Guide students on a regular basis;
- Responsible for payment of students’ allowances;
- Responsible for collection of the various categories of funds paid by students to the University (caution money, subscription to student’s guild, student’s hall government, games union, identity cards) and any other money payable by students which the warden may be directed to take charge of;
- Perform any other related duties
- The ideal candidate must hold a Master’s degree in Education, Business Administration or Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education or Social Sciences or Arts or SWASA or Business Administration.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience at the level of Administrative Assistant.
- Well-developed interpersonal;
- Listening, counselling and Communication skills;
- Integrity in financial and public administration
How To Apply for Makerere University Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates should submit their applications through the link below:
Deadline: 1st September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.