Job Title: Regional Manager (Masaka Corridor) – Zembo Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Masaka, Uganda
We are Zembo, the start-up introducing electric motorcycles to the boda-boda industry in Uganda. Our objective is to provide an affordable and environmentally responsible mobility solution for Africa. At Zembo, we believe in trust, fairness and initiative. We share common convictions, notably social and environmental, both in our company and in our personal life. Our main business is the sale of motorcycles and the recharge of batteries through our network of solar stations. Our operations began in August 2018 and we’re now extending our team and seeking a motivated Regional Manager – Masaka Corridor.
As our Regional Manager – Masaka Corridor, you will be an important part of the technical team. The role of a Regional Manager is to deal with all Technical and Business-related issues at the stations in between Masaka and Kampala such as Electrical Installations/maintenance/supervision, management and supervision of the stations along the Masaka corridor, incoming customer enquiries, assisting the sales team with daily sales administration activities and communicating important information between the Technical and Sales team. Your goal is both to:
- Fulfil your own roles within the Technical and Business team
- Be the glue and conduit for the business and technical team along the Masaka corridor.
As a start-up working under the principles of self-organized management, we will offer you a motivating and dynamic environment. You will have a lot of responsibilities, autonomy and the possibility to shape our young company.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot all station and electric motorcycles on the Masaka corridor
- Checking station rent/prices and contracts are up to date
- Processing and hiring HR for the Masaka corridor stations
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Communicating internally and also important feedback from customers
- Bachelors/Diploma in the Electrical field
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Relevant trainings and postgraduate qualifications on business and/or renewable energies are an
How To Apply for Zembo Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe you have the above credentials, send your applications together with curriculum vita, certified copies of academic transcripts and supporting letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.