Job Title: 5 Child Development Officer (Sponsor Donor Relations) – Baptist Union of Uganda Jobs
Organization: Baptist Union of Uganda (BUU)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Baptist Union of Uganda (BUU) Profile:
Baptist Union of Uganda (BUU) a faith-based organization that brings together all Baptist Churches in Uganda has a strong partnership with compassion international – Uganda in child ministry through sponsorship and home-based care.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves as an advocate for children and their caregivers who live in poverty and are not able to speak out for themselves.
- Implements the day-to-day running of the project SDR activities for the achievement of the sponsor child relationship outcomes.
- Initiates annual plans and schedules for child correspondence, Child updates, Child departures, child registration, and other Key Result Areas and coordinates their implementation in a timely manner. Coordinates all planned sponsor visits, ensures proper documentation and record-keeping of all SDR-related issues.
- Responsible for the social-emotional development, this will involve acting as a resource person for life skills training and mobilizing opportunities for empowering caregivers in positive parenting activities, training, information, education, and communication (IEC) to the project management, caregivers, and children.
- Committing to a high level of financial stewardship through demonstrating proper funds usage, financial accountability, and adhering to reporting requirements
- Support in the generation of the annual PPBF (Partner Planning & Budgeting Form).
- Prepares and submits SDR-related reports to the Project Director and church leadership as a means to monitor and evaluate issues to do with child/sponsor/donor relationships.
- The ideal candidate must have at least a degree in any of the following: Social work and social Administration, Social sciences, Development Studies, Education, Communication, records management, and any related disciplines
- Must be a mature born again Christian with a sound testimony.
- Written Communication and basic organizational skills are a must.
- Must have good interpersonal skills. Must have computer skills.
- Formal training in counseling and child development will be an added advantage.
- Age: 25-35
How To Apply for Baptist Union of Uganda Jobs
All interested candidates please post your handwritten application together with a current copy of your curriculum vitae, photocopies of academic documents & National ID, three referees, and a recommendation letter from your local church signed by your Pastor/Priest to
The National ICP Coordinator
Baptist Union of Uganda P. O. Box 7508, Kampala
Deadline: 25th August 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.