Nalubale Automotive Jobs 2021 – Fresher Truck Sales Manager (FAW Trucks)
Job Title: Truck Sales Manager (FAW Trucks) – Nalubale Automotive Jobs 2021
Organization: Nalubale Automotive Limited
Location: Nakawa, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager
Nalubale Automotive Limited Profile:
Nalubale automotive limited is a truck sales company with famous brand FAW from China in Uganda. The company has the following position to be urgently filled.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the market needs, developing new potential customers and develop new sales strategies in collaboration with the Manager
- To achieve bookings & sales targets
- Observe competitor’s in terms of market behavior products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers, design institutes, contractors and OEM’s
- Conducting presentations and onsite product training at customers
- Visit customers and keep liaison
- Monitor order process from quotation to invoice.
- Participate on regional exhibitions, trade shows or conferences
- Fulfill sales-related reports in time
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification with specialty of trucks or related sales field is preferred, such as vehicle insurance, used trucks sales, logistics, construction, tracking device, lubricating oil, truck tire, etc.
- One year of sales experience
- Excellent sales skill and good customer relationship management
- Be able to develop market independently
- Excellent analysis capability and market knowledge
- Excellent communication skill include customer side and internal side.
- The ability to understand the challenges, determine options that can be offered to meet the challenges, and seek approval of the most effective option.
- English and Luganda language:
- Computer ability
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Team working spirit and be good at cooperation
- Strong strain capability and learning ability
- Be able to work under high pressure
How To Apply for Nalubale Automotive Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 1st September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.